|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
At the end of your turn, restore 3 Health to your hero.
Wish #1: funnel cakes. Wish #2: funnel cakes. Wish #3: FUNNEL CAKES.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Benevolent Djinn||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- The first wish is free.
- As you desire.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- A djinn is a type of powerful air elemental that can be found in Skywall. They made their first appearance during World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
- It was the djinn that gave the tol'vir back their immortality as creatures of stone, in exchange for their allegiance to Deathwing. The only tribe of tol'vir to accept the offer were the Neferset. When the Orsis tribe refused to serve Deathwing, Al'Akir's djinn buried the city beneath a mighty sandstorm.
- Most djinn in World of Warcraft are powerful lieutenants of Al'Akir, though a minor one has also appeared trapped in the Magical Brazier inside the Vortex Pinnacle. A legend among the tol'vir tells of a wicked djinn whom the Ramkahen sought to destroy. In an attempt to prevent his own death, the djinn tried to transfer his spirit into the body of a monkey. He was slain right in the middle of the transference, and only a fraction of his essence had moved over - only enough to possess the monkey's paw.
Notably, the Benevolent Djinn is the first known example of a female djinn.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.