|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Quest, Replace Hero Power|
|Tags:||Class-related, Hero Power-related|
Quest: Add 4 cards from other classes to your hand.
Reward: Ancient Blades.
Just when you set up your "All-Natural Scented Candles" at the farmer's market and then some STUPID KOBOLD COMES AND TAKES THEM ALL!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Bazaar Burglary||3200||1600|
Generated Hero Power[edit | edit source]
- Equipped weapons
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Playing Echo cards from other classes advances the quest.
- Drawing into cards from other classes advances the quest.
- Adding Neutral cards into the hand does not advance the quest.
- Generating the cards from Twinspell class cards does not advance the quest.
- If the card you generate is a Dual-Class card, it will advance the quest, UNLESS any of the classes are yours. (EX. Getting a Potion of Illusion from a Wand Thief will not advance the quest)
- Replacing cards in the hand with cards from other classes may or may not advance the quest.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Completing the quest is easy for any deck dedicated to it. Include as much off-class card generating cards like Pilfer, Blink Fox, Clever Disguise, and Bazaar Mugger to complete the quest as soon as possible. Random card generators can also be used, but they are not guaranteed. Shadowstep and Daring Escape also indirectly helps complete the quest quicker.
Ancient Blades is a straight upgrade to your regular Hero Power, giving you a regularly accessible, cheaper, and improved Shadowblade that's both strong in the early game for tempo and in the late game for removal. It makes weapon related cards that much stronger, even Blade Flurry. It does, however, compete with Spectral Cutlass, but is less reliant on stacking buffs and off-class cards and draw order.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124708 (2019-08-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone Mythbusters 87 - Saviors of Uldum. (August 12, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-08-13.
- Hearthstone Mythbusters 88 - 8 Minions On the Board Simultaneously. (August 17, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-08-17.