The friendliest face
you could hope to meet in
a plague-ridden desert.
Bazaar Bob is a paladin hero who appears in the Tombs of Terror single-player solo adventure, similar to Bartender Bob in The Dalaran Heist. He greets the player in one of his many taverns just after the third and fifth boss rounds of each run, during which the player can take a rest from their exciting journey of adventure and be able to modify and strengthen their deck for future battles, alongside the merriment of some stories and various dishes of good food.
Additionally, these encounters count towards the "Win x games in any mode" quest.
Friendly Encounter[edit | edit source]
Between rounds 3 and 4 and rounds 5 and 6, the player will enter a Friendly Encounter with Bazaar Bob. During a Friendly Encounter, 4 of your minions in your deck will be placed on your side of the board, and 4 random minions will be placed on Bob's side of the board. The player will receive 3-5 cards that can modify their Adventure Deck, such as adding or removing minions on the board or permanently buffing a specific card.
Between rounds 3 and 4, the player has 2 "Gold" (mana) to spend. Between rounds 5 and 6, the player has 3.
Tavern cards[edit | edit source]
VIP Membership[edit | edit source]
If the player has VIP Membership in their deck, the number of minions on both sides of the board is increased to 7. The player will also receive 9 cards and 6-7 coins to modify their Adventure deck.
The player also has chance to get these exclusive cards:
Tavern names[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Bazaar Bob has many taverns with different names:
- Baubles & Bottles[verification requested]
- Bittertide Hydration
- Dive in the Dunes
- Drinks on Sphinx
- Dunes N' Spoons
- Just Deserts
- Pharaoh's Row
- Shirdley Temple
- Slurp & Sands
- The Food Pyramid
- The Obelisk and Crocolisk
- The Rude Sandstorm
- The Rusty Sarcophagus
- Three Dishes
- Wondrous Wisdom Bar
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Reno Jackson
- Ah-hah! A little inn. I can recruit some help here!
- Bazaar Bob
- Well, hello there! Happy to help you in these trying times.
- I don't mind this whole traveling merchant thing. It's kinda quaint!
- They call it the Lost City, but, hey, you found me! (in Chapter 1)
- It is awful hot out here. Come into my tent! (in Chapter 2)
- We've got warm food and good company in this… haunted tomb. (in Chapter 3)
- Wowee, this place is huge! Need a hand, friend? (in Chapter 4)
- Hey there, big guy. The usual? (with Reno)
- Elise! What a delight seeing you here. (with Elise)
- Hey Finley, just got that tea you asked for. On the house! (with Sir Finley)
- Keep the pets outside this time, won't you Brann? (with Brann)
- Bazaar Bob
- Maybe I shouldn't have helped those folks in Dalaran…
- Well, you live and learn, eh friends?
- What exactly is going on in this desert?
- Someday we'll go back to Dalaran.
- Well this technically isn't really a bazaar! I just liked the name.
- Bazaar Bob
- Take care, was good seeing you!
- Thanks for your patronage! It means a lot.
- Careful out there!
- Don't go falling into any giant sinkholes, alright?
- Look out for the mummies. They're… not friendly! (in Chapter 3)
- Bazaar Bob
- Oh, the League hiring? Good to hear!
- Looking for new talent? Nice.
- Hope that works out for both of you!
- Aw, sorry to see that one go.
- Makes sense. Sometimes less is more!
- I trust you know what's best here, friend!
- You're All Fired!
- You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!
- Okay, everyone out in a single file line, please.
- Don't get rowdy, now. Get going.
- Good Food
- Eat up!
- You gotta stay healthy now, food's not easy to find.
- It's hard to find food this good out here, isn't it?
- Right Hand Man
- Wouldn't mind that one by my side.
- Friends that explore together, stay together, am I right?
- Good to see you're making friends.
- Round of Drinks
- Alright, they're all with you, then!
- That's a tough looking crowd, best of luck to you!
- You're buying then? Sounds good to me.
- Recruit a Veteran
- That one knows their stuff.
- Hiring an expert, I like your style.
- You sure know how to pick 'em.
- Tell a Story
- Lots to learn from that story.
- You can catch a lot of good tips if you know who to listen to.
- If you heard it here, it's probably true.
- Not to your liking? Alright then.
- Okay, okay. Let's try something else.
- Let's figure out what you need.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tavern name "The Rude Sandstorm" is a reference to the 2000 song "Sandstorm" by Darude.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum