|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Tags:||Death-related, Health-related, Triggered effect|
Rush. After this attacks and kills a minion, it may attack again.
When it comes to problem-solving, he always uses his head.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Batterhead can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Batterhead can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Batterhead kills multiple minions with one attack (Ex. with Sweeping Strikes), it only gains one additional attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Batterhead is best against flood - type decks such as token druid. It can be used as a budget Baron Geddon. Play it when the opponent has nearly a full board for maximum value.
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- This might hurt.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because of Batterhead's interactions with cards like Spirit of the Rhino, it went through a number of iterations during development. An early prototype known as "Kobold Batterhead" had Rush and "Battlecry: Unlimited attacks this turn". A second iteration featured Rush and the text "After this attacks a minion, it may attack again". These iterations led to the final version of Batterhead, which is meant to fill a similar role to Primordial Drake from the Journey to Un'Goro set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Cass Marshal (2019-03-29). Hearthstone: Rise of Shadows legendary minion revealed: Batterhead. Polygon. Retrieved on 2019-03-30.