The Dalaran Heist[edit | edit source]
On rare occasions, players find themselves encountering Bartendotron instead of Bartender Bob when they normally would. The encounter functions the exact same way as the usual ones, but Bartendotron only offers Mech minions. Bartendotron is able to offer Mechs outside of the player's class. Filling the Tavern with new minions will remove the tribe limitation. Players may encounter Bartendotron twice in the same run.
Bartendotron owns his own unique taverns:
- The Cog and Gear
- The Rusty Bucket
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
My favorite customer! No roughhousing now, y'hear?
There's a snake in my saloon! What can I get 'ya? (with Vessina)
Emote Response[edit | edit source]
- I normally serve mechanical types here, but I always welcome new business.
Idle[edit | edit source]
- The oil's tasty. But, try not to get any on your cards
- Big decisions can be tough, go ahead and sit for a spell!
- Hey, partner! Have you heard about this invasion business?
Dismiss[edit | edit source]
- Go on now, Get!
Kindle[edit | edit source]
Brood[edit | edit source]
- Aww, buck up partner!
Round of Drinks[edit | edit source]
- Round of motor oil, coming right up
Take a Chance[edit | edit source]
- Didn't take you for the kind to roll the bones
Ending Encounter[edit | edit source]
- If you ever need a bite, come on back!
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Bob’s bar was closed. Bartendotron only offers mechs as minions!. (May 21, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-06-04.
- Apparently, Bob isn't the only bartender you can get
|The Dalaran Heist|
|Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank||
|Chapter 2: The Violet Hold||
|Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran||
|Chapter 4: The Underbelly||
|Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel||