|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate|
Battlecry: Add a copy of each of your other Battlecry minions to your hand.
"Thanks a latte!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Barista Lynchen||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Barista Lynchen copies minions in order from left to right on the board.
- Copies silenced minions as well.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Barista Lynchen is an excellent value play, which can double up on any Battlecry minions you can stick on the board. Copying one minion is decent value, but her true strength is copying multiple ones. She works especially well with 5-mana minions that can be played on the same turn as her, including Harrison Jones, Dragonmaw Scorcher, and the Drustvar Horror created by Swampqueen Hagatha. This also works with any minion under 5 mana, but they generally have weaker effects.
Your opponent will almost certainly try to kill off your Battlecry minions when they have the chance, so don't be afraid to take any value you can.
Barista Lynchen combos fantastically with cards for whom their Battlecry summons multiple copies of the same minion, such as Omega Agent or Scion of Ruin. Since the copies all have the same Battlecry, Barista will add even more copies of the same card to your hand.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Double-pump Azerano, extra star-whip, Highmountain ice, room for mana spice comin' right up!
- Name please?
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Chinese localization of Hearthstone, Barista Lynchen's flavor text references Argent Commander, whose flavor text describes how the Argent Dawn "stands vigilant against [...] people who cut in line at coffee shops".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.