|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overkill, Summon|
Deal 3 damage.
Overkill: Summon a 5/5 Devilsaur.
The card is common, but the steak is rare.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Baited Arrow||400||50|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The actual effect of Baited Arrow is similar to Bane of Doom, but can deal 3 damage for lethal or emergency.
- Compare to Flanking Strike, 5 mana 5/5 dealing 2 damage along with a significant Beast synergy, is overpowered enough, far over the cost that there may be no good target sometimes.
- As a Hunter spell, Baited Arrow is a good option for Spell Hunter, but its high cost discourages aggro decks having it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During development, the Devilsaur summoned by Baited Arrow was originally a 6/6 minion. It was changed to a 5/5 during playtesting.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Dean Ayala on Twitter. (2018-11-03).