|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overkill, Summon|
Deal 3 damage.
Overkill: Summon a 5/5 Devilsaur.
The card is common, but the steak is rare.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Baited Arrow can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Baited Arrow can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Baited Arrow||400||50|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The actual effect of Baited Arrow is similar to Bane of Doom, but can deal 3 damage for lethal or emergency.
- Compare to Flanking Strike, 5 mana 5/5 dealing 2 damage along with a significant Beast synergy, is overpowered enough, far over the cost that there may be no good target sometimes.
- As a Hunter spell, Baited Arrow is a good option for Spell Hunter, but its high cost discourages aggro decks having it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During development, the Devilsaur summoned by Baited Arrow was originally a 6/6 minion. It was changed to a 5/5 during playtesting.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Dean Ayala on Twitter. (2018-11-03).