|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Tags:||Combat-related, Divine Shield-granting, Triggered effect|
Secret: When one of your minions is attacked, give it Divine Shield.
We call it the bubble machine.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Autodefense Matrix can be obtained through The Boomsday Project card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Autodefense Matrix can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Autodefense Matrix||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This Secret does not activate if the attacked minion already has Divine Shield.
- Interaction with Noble Sacrifice: If the attacked minion does not have Divine Shield, it will summon a Defender then give the targeted minion Divine Shield. If a minion with Divine Shield is attacked and triggers Noble Sacrifice, the Defender gains Divine Shield.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Autodefense Matrix's name is possibly a reference to Defense Matrix, one of D.Va's abilities in Overwatch.
- Autodefense Matrix's flavor text is possibly a reference to the Magic: The Gathering card Bubble Matrix, which functions similarly.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11770 (2018-08-02): Added.
- Boom-Zooka Deathrattle Hunter Decksperiment - Hearthstone. (2018-08-23). RegisKillbin. Retrieved on 2018-10-31.