We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Tags:||In-hand effect, Ongoing effect, Spell-related|
Costs (1) less for each spell you've cast this game.
Claims to be drawn to Karazhan because of the ley lines. Actually, just loves Moroes’ cooking.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Arcane Giant||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mana cost of this card is reduced by 1 for each time the controlling player has successfully cast a spell that game.
- The cost reduction of this card is not dependent on the card being in the player's hand or deck or even on the card existing at the time the spell was cast.
- Spells that are countered by Counterspell are not counted for this minion's effect.
- Spells that are cast by effects like Yogg-Saron's Battlecry are not counted for this minion's effect.
- The mana cost of this card cannot be reduced below 0. However, further cost-reductions can help in countering cost-increasing effects like Freezing Trap.
- This card has an in-hand effect: it modifies its own mana cost only while in the player's hand, and not while the card is anywhere else.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Try to add many spells to your deck and control the board. This card fits well in any spell-oriented deck, especially in decks such as Miracle Rogue, and has great synergy with Yogg-Saron or Explore Un'Goro.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Giant is one of several Giants in Hearthstone. All giants are 8/8 epic neutral minion cards, featuring a theme of their mana cost being reduced by a specific game factor.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19921 (2016-08-09): Added.