|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you cast a spell, gain +2/+2.
Likes her magic with a pinch of salt.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Arcane Devourer can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Arcane Devourer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season by reaching Rank 5 in Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum (rewards are added cumulatively the higher you rank).
|Golden Arcane Devourer||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Power overwhelming!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Devourers are bizarre creatures and fabrications of uncontrolled energies near the Sanctum of the Moon in the Ghostlands.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Devourer, along with Brightwing, High Inquisitor Whitemane, Barrens Stablehand, and SI:7 Infiltrator, were added to the Classic set in patch 126.96.36.199761 to make up for the Classic cards that have been moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.