Aranna Starseeker (Battlegrounds)
- For other representations of Aranna Starseeker, see Aranna Starseeker (disambiguation).
Aranna Starseeker is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
|Aranna Starseeker||Aranna, Unleashed|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After Refreshing five times, Aranna's hero portrait will change to Aranna, Unleashed and her Hero Power is replaced with Spectral Sight. This effect lasts for the rest of the game.
- Once Aranna changes, her icon in the player bar instantly changes into her demon hunter portrait.
- Upon changing, the tavern is instantly restocked up to 7 minions without the need to refresh again.
- If Sir Finley Mrrgglton copies Aranna's Demon Hunter Training, he will not change his portrait upon upgrading to Spectral Sight. 
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Aranna's Hero Power takes a couple of turns to activate, but once she Refreshes five times, her Refreshes become very powerful. Once she does, it comes significantly easier to search for core minions and synergistic effects, but until then her Hero Power does nothing. If you buy and upgrade at a typical pace, it takes longer for her to power up and reduces the value of her Hero Power, so playing her like any other hero won't let you take advantage of her Hero Power as well.
Aranna excels with scaling low-tier minion compositions, where her Hero Power compensates for the reduced number of minion rolls and helps with searching for copies of core minions. This makes Wrath Weaver, Rabid Saurolisk, and even Pogo-Hopper builds a strong choice with her.
Keep in mind that as Aranna, staying at tier 1 for the first couple of turn (usually till turn 4 when you have 6 gold) to activate your quest while looking for possible triples is a viable strategies. Minions like Wrath Weaver or token generators like Murloc Tidehunter and Alleycat are good picks for triples. Tavern up to tier 3 and look for tier 4 units from your triple rewards (like Floating Watcher or Goldgrubber) to synergies with your board. You can always look for other strong minions like Bolvar, Fireblood or Savannah Highmane if you can't find those synergistic minions. Once you have activated your hero power, you can also look for build defining minions (like Brann Bronzebeard or Mama Bear) if you warband doesn't seemed to line up just yet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aranna is the first Battlegrounds hero to have more than one artwork.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199261 (2020-07-14): Demon Hunter Training now reads: After you Refresh 5 times, Bob always has 7 minions. (Previously: Refresh 7 times)
- Server-side Patch (2020-06-16): Added.
References[edit | edit source]