Anyfin Can Happen
|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Tags:||Death-related, Murloc-generating, Random, Resurrection effect|
Summon 7 Murlocs that died this game.
Theme song by Ellie Goldfin and Blagghghlrlrl Harris.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Anyfin Can Happen||100||20|
|Golden Anyfin Can Happen||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell summons 1 Murloc for each that has died that game, up to a maximum of 7.
- The Murlocs to be summoned are chosen randomly from the list of Murlocs that have died this game. A specific Murloc cannot be summoned more times than it has died this game - for example, if two Old Murk-Eyes and no other Murlocs have died this game so far, Anyfin Can Happen will summon two new Old Murk-Eyes. If those die and you cast Anyfin Can Happen again, you will summon four Old Murk-Eyes.
- It does not specify 'friendly', so it can summon Murlocs that died for your opponent this game.
- While this card's text states 7 Murlocs, it will not allow you to exceed the 7 minion maximum, meaning casting it with minions already on the board will reduce the number of Murlocs summoned.
- If one of the Murlocs summoned is Murloc Tidecaller, it will trigger for every Murloc summoned later than it.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Contrary to typical Murloc deck tactics, this card is best used not in decks that can play many Murlocs, but in decks that make use of a few key Murlocs. It combos very well with Bluegill Warriors and Murloc Warleaders, netting you two 6-damage Charge minions. With a second Anyfin Can Happen and an empty board, you can turn these into 4 Bluegills with huge damage, adding up to 30 or 32 damage on a single turn. If you wish to only have a single Anyfin in your deck, two Murloc Tidehunters is a good choice as while the Battlecry won't trigger again, the Murloc Scouts summoned earlier will be resummoned.
On the off chance you're up against another player with a Murloc deck, Anyfin Can Happen will also summon any of the opponent's dead Murlocs. You can use this to your advantage if enough of your own Murlocs haven't died yet to get value out of this card.
This card is less useful if are using Murlocs to swarm the board early game, like Sir Finley Mrrgglton or Coldlight Seer. Murloc Knight and especially Vilefin Inquisitor are also poor choices for this card, as their generated minions will make this card's result extremely random with a likelihood of a lot of 1-Health murlocs.
In Arena this card is of little value due to its dependence on drawing the right cards both during deck building and in the matches.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20633 (2015-11-10): Added.