|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Increment attribute|
Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion +3/+3.
He's actually a 1/1 who picked up the hammer from the last guy.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Anubisath Sentinel||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Avenge, Dark Cultist and Healing Totem, the +3/+3 buff can select a minion that is mortally wounded (0 or less Health), saving it from dying.
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Patch 22.214.171.12421 (ONiK patch), when combined with Feign Death, Anubisath Sentinel could not buff itself. This was fixed in Patch 6.0.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is good for buffing another minion. It is especially useful with taunt and only one other minion, since that minion will be guaranteed to be buffed. With taunt, this card also works excellent with the Paladin secret Avenge, since it has an additional buff that could be game-winning.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The anubisath are giant beings of living stone living in Ahn'Qiraj, Silithus and Uldum. The anubisath are constructed from obsidian, and enchanted to serve as the guardians of the qiraji capital of Ahn'Qiraj.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19933 (2015-11-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3skyme/anubisath_sentinel_bug/ Tested in Patch 188.8.131.5233 (LoE patch)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIWDu5WutM Tested in Patch 184.108.40.20656 (2015-12-04)
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/51wted/til_if_you_use_huhuran_on_anubisath_sentinel_it/ Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1121 (ONiK patch)