|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Increment attribute|
Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion +3/+3.
He's actually a 1/1 who picked up the hammer from the last guy.
How to get
|Golden Anubisath Sentinel||400||50|
- Like Avenge, Dark Cultist and Healing Totem, the +3/+3 buff can select a minion that is mortally wounded (0 or less Health), saving it from dying.
- Prior to Patch 188.8.131.5221 (ONiK patch), when combined with Feign Death, Anubisath Sentinel could not buff itself. This was fixed in Patch 6.0.
This card is good for buffing another minion. It is especially useful with taunt and only one other minion, since that minion will be guaranteed to be buffed. With taunt, this card also works excellent with the Paladin secret Avenge, since it has an additional buff that could be game-winning.
- The anubisath are giant beings of living stone living in Ahn'Qiraj, Silithus and Uldum. The anubisath are constructed from obsidian, and enchanted to serve as the guardians of the qiraji capital of Ahn'Qiraj.
- Patch 184.108.40.20633 (2015-11-10): Added.
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3skyme/anubisath_sentinel_bug/ Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1133 (LoE patch)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIWDu5WutM Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16856 (2015-12-04)
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/51wted/til_if_you_use_huhuran_on_anubisath_sentinel_it/ Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12421 (ONiK patch)