|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Gain Armor|
|Voice actor:||Lani Minella|
Battlecry: If your C'Thun has at least 10 Attack, gain 10 Armor.
Back in her day, each shield weighed two tons and she had to carry four of them on each arm!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Ancient Shieldbearer||800||100|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Shieldbearer's Battlecry can activate whether C'Thun is in the hand, deck, or battlefield, or even already dead.
- This card's Battlecry takes into account buffs such as Abusive Sergeant when deciding whether to activate.
- Ancient Shieldbearer will not be included in Arena picks (along with C'Thun and all other related cards). However, they may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion's Battlecry requires at least +4 Attack to have been granted to C'Thun in order to activate.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- C'Thun shelters us!
- Taste my shield!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Bearing ancient shields probably sounds like a boring job, but Ancient Shieldbearer picked it up quick and hasn’t put it down since. Though, in fairness, she probably can’t put it down. Ever. Having an eyeball shield permanently fused into your flesh is sure to make finding a comfy sleeping position difficult, but it’s a small price to pay for such eye-catching protection! C’Thun has an eye for safety equipment. And style.
Voice[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19974 (2016-04-24): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- PlayHearthstone on Twitter. (2016-03-16).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-21).
- Hearthhead.com - Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods - Everything We Know. (2016-03-11).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-15).
- Heed the Whispers of the Old Gods. (2016-03-11).
- Lani Minella official site. Retrieved on 2017-03-20.