We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Abilities:||Enrage, Increment attribute|
Enrage: +3 Attack
If an Amani berserker asks "Joo lookin' at me?!", the correct response is "Nah, mon".
How to get[edit | edit source]
Amani Berserker can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Amani Berserker can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Amani Berserker||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with all enrages, the Berserker will become enraged any time that it is below its current maximum health. If the Berserker is healed back to full health, the enraged state and related attack bonus will be removed. The Berserker can be healed strategically, such as by an opposing priest, to reduce its capabilities.
- Amani Berserker's enrage ability is only triggered after damage is dealt. This means that if a minion attacks Amani Berserker and triggers enrage, the minion will only take the 2 damage from Amani Berserker's base Attack stat.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Amani Berserker is a standard 2 mana minion, with an additional enrage effect. This can easily turn the Berserker into a wrecking crew during the early game, and may make him enough of a threat to warrant hasty use of the opponent's removal.
However, to be of use a point of damage is required. If no opponent is available to injure itself upon, the Berserker remains a lacklustre 2/3. Ideally, use it to remove a 1/1 or a 1/2, before turning its enraged attentions to the enemy hero, or a more substantial minion opponent. Alternatively, the Berserker's ability can be easily triggered by a controlling mages' Fireblast, which can be useful strategically, but this will of course weaken the Berserker.
Other typical friendly enrage triggers such as Whirlwind and Inner Rage also work well. For example, Cruel Taskmaster's Battlecry can be used to deal 1 damage to the Amani Berserker, which will give it +2 attack as well as causing it to become Enraged for +3 attack. The Amani Berserker ends up being a 7/2 for 2 mana.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Heh-heh-heh, iz time for a little blood.
- Who you wan' me kill?! Heh-heh.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Amani tribe is the remnant of the once great Amani Empire. The famous Warlord Zul'jin was the leader of the tribe for a time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Through the Dark Portal" series, for the card Berserking.