Notes[edit | edit source]
- All-type minions can found from random effects and Discover options that cover any specific type. For example, Nightmare Amalgam can be created by Murloc Knight or Discovered by Tomb Spider.
- All-type minions can have multiple type synergies for various types active at the same time.
- All-type minions are vulnerable to all type-specific destruction effects.
- Currently there is only one collectible All-type card, which is Nightmare Amalgam, viewed below.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
All-type minions are fairly generic, but compensate with extreme splash-ability. They can be used as filler for any type-themed deck. They can be drawn with specific searches like Sense Demons and Ice Fishing even if your deck isn't using that type.
All-type cards[edit | edit source]
Collectible[edit | edit source]
Uncollectible[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
This is an Elemental, Mech, Demon, Murloc, Dragon, Beast, Pirate and Totem.
|Showing the only card|
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.
|By minion type|
|By ability||Evergreen keywords|
|By effect type|
|By card set||Standard|