|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Adapt a friendly minion.
Pray for salvation. If that fails, pray for extra horns or bigger teeth.
- For the Keyword Adapt, see Adapt.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Adaptation is comparable to Hand of Protection and Blessing of Might. While Adaptation is able to achieve the effect of both these cards, Adaptation is slightly less consistent. Adaptation does make up the inconsistency by having synergy with Wild Pyromancer, being able to clear the board for 3 mana 1/3 of the time.
This card is a decent and versatile spell. While its effect is weaker than most 1-mana buffs, it makes up for that by providing a large number of options. It also synergizes with The Last Kaleidosaur.
Being a low-cost spell also makes Adaptation perfect in a deck with Prismatic Lens, as the minion drawn will cost 1 mana.
For a list of possible effects, see Adapt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This spell was used to demonstrate the Poison Spit adaptation's interaction with Wild Pyromancer's own effect during the final Journey to Un'Goro card reveal stream.
- Fittingly, the art for this card depicts a Lightfused Stegodon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone (2017-03-31). Journey to Un'Goro Card Reveals - Mysteries Unveiled! (at 1:07:45).