Ace Hunter Kreen
|Class:||Demon Hunter, Hunter|
|Tags:||Attack-related, Ongoing effect|
Your other characters are Immune while attacking.
This grandmaster marksman loves winning tournaments and eating a bit of ice cream.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Ace Hunter Kreen||1600||400|
|Golden Ace Hunter Kreen||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A card great for minions (and hero) to trade against enemy minions. However it does not protect your minions from your own spells that deal to all minions.
For Demon Hunter, it is a great card as they always use their own hero to attack enemy minions. With no way to heal themselves for attacking, it is a great way to block damage from enemy minions.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You want my respect? Earn it!
- They're vulnerable!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Ace Hunter Kreen is unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card is a tribute to 2018/2019 Hearthstone World Championship's Champion Hunterace.
- Hunterace himself revealed this card in his card reveal for Scholomance Academy.
- Ace Hunter Kreen's entry music is actually a combination of two tracks: Hellfire City - Undaunted (shared with Myra Rotspring and Valdris Felgorge) and Protect the Throne.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199613 (2020-07-30): Added.