We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Copy, Deathrattle, Summon|
|Tags:||Beast-related, Death-related, Resurrection effect|
Deathrattle: Summon a random friendly Beast that died this game.
Frosty the Bowman... was an angry hateful soul... with a fresh hewn bow and a missing nose...
How to get[edit | edit source]
Abominable Bowman can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Abominable Bowman can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Abominable Bowman||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- No guts, no glory.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Abominations are twisted, mutilated undead creatures comprised of multiple dead limbs and body parts from many different corpses. They are enormous warriors, scarred by loose stitchings and putrid, open sores. They love to carve flesh and tear their enemies apart. The slow-moving and dull-witted abominations constantly drip blood and smell like disease-ridden slaughterhouses. They carry large cleavers into combat and wield various sickle-bladed hooks on their disproportionate limbs.
- Almost all abominations lack any real intelligence, having an I.Q. closest to that of an ogre on average. Abominations outwardly appear strangely joyful due to their absent-minded expressions and mannerisms, though this is most likely due to their low level of mental capacity. Like their undead cousins, abominations lust for flesh and are known to eat not only the living but the dead as well.
- The abominations were created by Kel'Thuzad.
Notably, this card is the first known example of an abomination using a ranged weapon, or indeed any weaponry other than their iconic cleavers and meat hooks, as well as the first example of an abomination wearing clothing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Abominable Bowman" is a pun on the Abominable Snowman or Yeti, a large, ape-like creature from Nepalese folklore.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19957 (2017-08-08): Added.