- "King Rastakhan is cookin' up da good stuff! Choose a class and enjoy the latest deck recipes!"
A Royal Recipe is a Tavern Brawl. It made its debut on December 12, 2018.
||December 12, 2018
||December 17, 2018
This Brawl sees players competing with pre-made decks, matching Rastakhan's Rumble-themed Deck Recipes, with most built around Loa synergy (Druid/Hunter/Mage/Paladin/Priest) or synergy with types (Rogue/Shaman/Warlock/Warrior). Before each game the player chooses a class, which also determines their deck. At the beginning of each player's first turn, the recipe's flavor text is displayed to both players, providing an overview of the deck's contents and strategy.
The pre-made decks used in the Brawl match the Deck Recipes added with Rastakhan's Rumble, as suggested to players when creating new decks.
- Druid: Feral Frenzy
- "Take matters into your own hands! Improve your hero's Attack to enable Gonk's Raptors to take over the battle."
- Hunter: Animal Instincts
- "Boost the power of your beats with the Spirit of the Lynx. Swarm the board early, then get even more beasts with the help of Halazzi!"
- Mage: Power of the Dragonhawk
- "The Dragonhawks LOVE fire! Upgrade your hero power for even MORE FIRE! Set enough things on fire and you might even summon the Firelord himself..."
- Paladin: Shirvallah's Chosen
- "Shirvallah's Tigers say they're the strongest fighters in Stranglethorn. Enhance your minions with powerful spells to test their might."
- Priest: Surrender to Madness
- "Bwonsamdi's Zombies don't say dead for long. Shuffle your fallen minions into your deck with Spirit of the Dead, then power them up with Surrender to Madness!"
- Rogue: Cursed Crew
- "The Sharkfin Crew has bribed Genn Greymane to join their cause. Raid the board with your pirates and blow your opponent out of the water with Cannon Barrage."
- Shaman: Big Bad Voodoo
- "Da Frogs are big into voodo, 'mon. Embrace your darker side and evolve your minions for powerful and unpredictable results!"
- Warlock: Reckless Ritual
- "The trolls will sacrifice just about anything to win. Manipulate your discard effects to umlock extra power and take over the game!"
- Warrior: Wings of War
- "War Master Voone is building an army of dragons to take the Rumble by storm. Turn your foes to ashes with their powerful battlecry effects!"