A Dark Recipe
- "Care for a taste of the Old God's power? Pick a class and we'll give you a taste of the Old God's Recipe for that class to do battle!"
A Dark Recipe is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on August 10, 2016.
|61||August 10, 2016||August 15, 2016|
This Brawl sees players competing with pre-made decks, matching Old God-themed Deck Recipes, with most built around a specific Old God minion. Before each game the player chooses a class, which also determines their deck. At the beginning of each player's first turn, the recipe's flavor text is displayed to both players, providing an overview of the deck's contents and strategy. All matches within this Brawl are played on the Whispers of the Old Gods battlefield.
- Druid: The Ancient Gods
- "Use the Druid's Mana-generating spells to summon the servants of the Old Gods way ahead of schedule."
- Hunter: Whispers of Death
- "Do not fear death, hero; your minions are useful to you both alive and dead. Keep trading your minions for theirs; you will eventually overwhelm them."
- Mage: Madness and Magic
- "Cast as many spells as possible. Each one will fuel the reawakening of Yogg-Saron!"
- Paladin: Shields Up!
- "Protect your minions with Divine Shield and they'll be able to take on two enemies at a time!"
- Priest: C'Thun's Clutch
- "Heal your minions to keep them alive long enough to see the rise of the horrific C'Thun!"
- Rogue: Echoes of Death
- "Trade your minions aggressively! Most of them give you an advantage when they're killed, so sacrifice away."
- Shaman: Summon as many minions as possible before evolving them! Evolve minions that have already done work for you to maximize your value!
- "Summon as many minions as possible before evolving them! Evolve minions that have already done work for you to maximize their value!"
- Warlock: Ancient Hordes
- "Bolster your armies with the innumerable minions of the Old Gods. Swarm the board with smaller minions to overwhelm your opponent."
- Warrior: Serve the Old Gods
- "Protect yourself as your devotion to C'Thun grows. Amass enough armor that your opponent's effort become futile before the Old Gods!"
- Please add any available information to this section.