A. F. Kay
- For the Kobolds & Catacombs dungeon boss, see A. F. Kay (boss).
A. F. Kay
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
For more information, see A Fateful Encounter.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- *hums the Tirion Fordring summon music*
- Huh? What?
- Oh! Are we fighting?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card's name is a pun on the term 'away from the keyboard' (AFK).
- In her artwork, A. F. Kay is seen wearing a traditional World of Warcraft mage outfit, eating baked goods, and unaware of the combat going on behind her. This is a reference to the fact that mages in World of Warcraft were often invited to raid groups for the sole purpose of providing the raid with "mage food" by casting spells that would conjure food for the raid group, with little care given to their actual raid performance. For this reason, many mages would simply join a raid, provide their food, and go "AFK".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19957 (2017-08-08): Added.