With the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods and game formats, the wiki has switched over to Standard format.
The preferred format for new and advanced players alike, most card lists will from now on only show cards valid in Standard format, making it easier for readers to find the information they're looking for.
For those interested in Wild format, Wild listings can now be found on subpages, such as Deathrattle/Wild format, linked just above main card listings, and Wild strategy and tips are still featured in our articles.
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Draw cards|
Choose One - Deal 3 damage to a minion; or 1 damage and draw a card.
The talk around the Ratchet Inn is that this card is too good and should be a Legendary.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Choose One cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As shown above, despite the card's ambiguous wording, both Choose One options are limited to targeting minions.
- Choosing Wrath's second option will draw the card before dealing the damage. This is likely a bug, as all other similarly worded cards deal the damage (including resolving on-damage triggers) before drawing the card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a versatile removal spell. For 2 mana, dealing a flat 3 damage is already useful on par with several other class-specific cards. But the Druid can also choose to deal only 1 damage in exchange for drawing a card. This can allow the player to cycle through the deck faster, and makes Wrath a good draw even in the late-game.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a druid spell from World of Warcraft. It is a simple single-target cast-time damage spell, and is the first spell learned by druids. At higher levels it is mostly used by Balance druids, who can use it to generate Lunar Energy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art depicts Muln Earthfury.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1190 (2013-10-02): Can no longer be cast on heroes.
- Previously: Choose One - Deal 3 damage; or 1 damage and draw a card [2 mana, Common]