|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Draw cards|
Choose One - Deal 3 damage to a minion; or 1 damage and draw a card.
The talk around the Ratchet Inn is that this card is too good and should be a Legendary.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Choose One cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As shown above, despite the card's ambiguous wording, both Choose One options are limited to targeting minions.
- Choosing Wrath's second option will draw the card before dealing the damage. This is likely a bug, as all other similarly worded cards deal the damage (including resolving on-damage triggers) before drawing the card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a versatile removal spell. For 2 mana, dealing a flat 3 damage is already useful on par with several other class-specific cards. But the Druid can also choose to deal only 1 damage in exchange for drawing a card. This can allow the player to cycle through the deck faster, and makes Wrath a good draw even in the late-game.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Wrath is a druid spell from World of Warcraft. It is a simple single-target cast-time damage spell, and is the first spell learned by druids. At higher levels it is mostly used by Balance druids, who can use it to generate Lunar Energy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art depicts Muln Earthfury.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 (2013-10-02): Can no longer be cast on heroes.
- Previously: Choose One - Deal 3 damage; or 1 damage and draw a card [2 mana, Common]