Tree of Life
|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Restore all characters to full Health.
Healing: It grows on trees!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Tree of Life||400||100|
|Golden Tree of Life||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell heals each character (minions and heroes) for an amount equal to their maximum Health. For all heroes except Lord Jaraxxus and Ragnaros, this is 30 Health; for Lord Jaraxxus it is 15 and for Ragnaros it is 8.
- Like all healing effects, Tree of Life's effect can be converted to damage through Auchenai Soulpriest. If a player with an Auchenai Soulpriest active casts Tree of Life, all characters will suffer damage equal to their maximum Health. This will cause all characters to die, unless they are immune, have Divine Shield, are protected by Commanding Shout or have a combined total of Health and Armor that exceeds their maximum Health. For example, if Garrosh has 25 Health and 6 Armor, for a combined total of 31, he will survive Tree of Life's effect with 1 Health remaining. Any non-immune characters without Armor are guaranteed to be destroyed.
- Tree of Life will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Like most large heals, it is best with big damage sponges like Ironbark Protector. It is also an equalizer for the setup time of Wild Growth and Nourish, as you take hits from minions during the turns that you are expanding your mana and card pools.
If you are facing a low-on-health opponent who is using a control deck and you suspect he is going to play Molten Giants and give them Taunt, you can take care of your opponent's Taunts and other minions that are present on the board this turn, heal everyone up with Tree of Life and prepare the OTK next turn.
Lore[edit | edit source]
In World of Warcraft, Tree of Life is a talent available to druids who specialize in Restoration. It allows the druid to temporarily shapeshift into the tree of life, increasing healing by 15% and armor by 120%, granting immunity to polymorph effects, and enhancing several spells. The music used during the animation is the same from druid spell Tranquility.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 220.127.116.1134 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-02).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-12-02).
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).