- For the boss of the same name, see Thaddius (hero)
For more information, and details regarding how Thaddius is summoned, see Feugen.
- Now you feel pain!
- You die now!
- Thank you...
Curse of Naxxramas
- The final hulking horror that stands within the Construct Quarter is Thaddius. Pieced together from the flesh of the innocent, this massive abomination dwells in one of Naxxramas’ experimental laboratories, flanked by two huge wights—Stalagg and Feugen. Powerful bolts of electricity arc through the laboratory, supercharging Thaddius and his wight minions.
In World of Warcraft
In order to confront Thaddius in the Naxxramas raid, players had to first kill Feugen and Stalagg. If they were not killed within 5 seconds of each other they would resurrect each other with full health, forcing raids to down them almost simultaneously.
- "Thaddius, built from the flesh of women and children, it is said that their souls are fused together - eternally bound within that foul prison of flesh."
- - Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
- Patch 220.127.116.1124 (2014-07-22): Added.
- Naxxramas, the Floating Necropolis (official blog). (2014-07-03).