With the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods and game formats, the wiki has switched over to Standard format.
The preferred format for new and advanced players alike, most card lists will from now on only show cards valid in Standard format, making it easier for readers to find the information they're looking for.
For those interested in Wild format, Wild listings can now be found on subpages, such as Deathrattle/Wild format, linked just above main card listings, and Wild strategy and tips are still featured in our articles.
Shattered Sun Cleric
Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1.
They always have a spare flask of Sunwell Energy Drink™!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Shattered Sun Cleric x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Shattered Sun Cleric is a fairly cheap minion that is easy to fit into any deck. Shattered Sun Cleric's battlecry can allow your minions to trade against higher value cards and survive other trades.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- We must cleanse the Sunwell.
- Push forward.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Shattered Sun Offensive is an army of blood elf and draenei priests, paladins, magi and warriors rallied by the naaru to combat Kael'thas Sunstrider's mad bid to use the Sunwell as a portal to summon his master, Kil'jaeden. Their operations are centered around the Isle of Quel'Danas, where the Sunwell is located. The Offensive is the culmination of a plea for unity between the draenei priests of the Aldor and the blood elf wizards of the Scryers in an effort to prevent Kil'jaeden's summoning, which would result in the end of all life on Azeroth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art depicts Lady Liadrin.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5217 (2013-12-10): Is now a 3/2 (was a 3/3).
- Previously: Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1. [3 attack, 3 health, 3 mana, Basic]