Charge. Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield.
He's a legend among murlocs. "Mrghllghghllghg!", they say.
 How to get
Golden Old Murk-Eye is awarded upon collecting all other murloc cards in their respective golden editions.
Old Murk-Eye is the cheapest legendary card in the game, because you only need 700 dust to craft one of each other non-basic murlocs, earning the Old Murk-Eye card, compared to the 1600 dust required to directly craft any other legendary.
A 4 mana 2/4 minion, Old Murk-Eye provides murloc-themed aggro decks a late-game finisher (late by this deck's standards) through utilizing its charge ability. This card is best played as a game-finishing attack that your opponent was not preparing for. Aside from Bluegill Warrior, this is the only powerful murloc card with charge.
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype, or gain buffs from murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Old Murk-Eye is a murloc leader who terrorises the coast of Westfall. He coerced the weaker minded murlocs to raid the Westfall Lighthouse with him, claiming the area for the murlocs.
Old Murk-Eye is a level 20 named murloc that patrols the shore of Westfall, near the old Westfall Lighthouse. Captain Grayson wants Murk-Eye killed. Murk-Eye is slightly stronger than his murloc lackeys around him.
 Patch changes
- Patch 18.104.22.16888 (2013-06-22): Moved from the Expert set to the Reward set.