|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1.
Do Murlocs ever get tired of making the same old sound? Nope! Mrglglrglglglglglglgl!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Murloc Warleader can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Murloc Warleader can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Murloc Warleader||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Murloc Warleader is a perfect card for ensuring that the murlocs you have hit harder and stay on the board longer. The Murloc Tidehunter becomes especially deadly, becoming a 4/2 minion who brings a 3/2 minion along. Care must be taken when using this card and the Coldlight Seer, since they will buff murlocs belonging to your opponent. Ideally, use this card when you already have some murloc minions on the battlefield to make Murloc Warleader as useful as possible.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype OR gain buffs from Murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Charge. Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5288 (2013-06-22): Now causes other Murlocs to have +2/+1, up from +1/+1.