|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.
Do Murlocs ever get tired of making the same old sound? Nope! Mrglglrglglglglglglgl!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Murloc Warleader can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Murloc Warleader can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Murloc Warleader||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Murloc Warleader is a perfect card for ensuring that the Murlocs you have hit harder and stay on the board longer. The Murloc Tidehunter becomes especially deadly, becoming a 4/2 minion who brings a 3/2 minion along. Ideally, use this card when you already have several Murlocs on the battlefield to make Murloc Warleader as useful as possible.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff or gain buffs from friendly Murlocs:
- Grimscale Oracle - Your other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give your other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - Your other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
- Anyfin Can Happen - Summon 7 Murlocs that died this game
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Nargle, Fang of the Swarm.