Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Murloc Scout.
"Death will rise, from the tides!"
How to get
Murloc Tidehunter x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
The Murloc Tidehunter is a cheap way to fill up on murlocs. When summoned, he brings along a 1/1 murloc as well. When used with Murloc Warleader, the Tidehunter becomes very cost effective, giving you a 4/2 and 3/2 for the low cost of 2 mana. The Coldlight Seer can be used to boost their survivability, but while the Murloc Warleader will boost any murloc summoned after it has been summoned, the Coldlight Seer will only buff those that are out when it is summoned.
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype OR gain buffs from Murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
This card's flavor text is a lyric from the Elite Tauren Chieftain song "I Am Murloc".
- Unknown alpha patch: Attack increased to 2, from 1. Name changed from "Blacksilt Shorestriker" to "Murloc Tidehunter".