Battlecry: TAKE any cards from your opponent's hand that they don't want.
- "Art is Life" - Jomaro Kindred
Kindred shares 2D art duties with Lead Artist Ben Thompson, and creates the chalkboards used in Tavern Brawls. Before joining the team, the first Thompson saw of Kindred's art were two card backs shared on his personal site, themed after the Alliance and the Horde.
Kindred joined the team on June 10th, 2014. Prior to joining Team 5, Kindred was Senior Concept Artist with Nerve Software. His previous credits include the 2010 Xbox port of DOOM II, as well as Call of Duty: Black Ops and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kindred presented the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan panel at BlizzCon 2016, along with designer Matt Place.
The following cards are seen only in Tavern Brawls.
Key art[edit | edit source]
Other art[edit | edit source]
- Kindred creates the chalkboard art for Tavern Brawls.
- Kindred was responsible for the pop-out Kel'Thuzad art presented when first defeating the boss in Curse of Naxxramas.
- The Grand Tournament battlefield was painted by Jomaro Kindred.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Card art[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2015-06-15): Added to the game's credits with the 2015 update. Credits card added.
- (2014-06-10): Joined Team 5.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jomaro Kindred on DeviantART Jomaro Kindred on DeviantART. Retrieved on 2014-06-13.
- BlizzCon 2016 Hearthstone What's Next panel (2016-11-05)
- 2014-12-06. (Ben Thompson Hearthstone: Goblins vs. Gnomes Interview (BlizzCon 2014)).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2014-06-09).
- Jomaro Kindred on MobyGames. Retrieved on 2014-06-10.
- Ben Thompson on Twitter. (2015-07-22).
- Jomaro Kindred on Twitter. (2016-11-24).