Change a minion's Health to 1.
Never play 'Hide and Go Seek' with a Hunter.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Hunter's Mark x 2 are a reward for raising a hunter to level 6.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Useful when used with any card that can deal 1 damage to a target (like Elven Archer). Best used on high health enemy minions to maximize the effectiveness of the card. Also, because it sets a minion's maximum and current health both to 1 (leaving the minion effectively undamaged), Hunter's Mark removes Enrage effects from damaged minions.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, there you are..." —Sharpshooter Nally
The Hearthstone version is based on the ability's original and more recognizable incarnation: it used to be an ability that placed a debuff on a target, causing them to take 5% more damaged from ranged attacks, and allowed the hunter to see the target even if they were stealthed or invisible. Its visual effect (a large red arrow over the target's head, not unlike what's seen in the artwork), became quite iconic.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12436 (2017-04-04) Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Patch 126.96.36.19974 (2016-04-24): Cost increased from 0 to 1.
- Commentary: "Hunter’s Mark is an important option for Hunters, but it’s too efficient at 0 mana. We are increasing its cost to 1."
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Now a permanent enchantment.
- Previously: Change a minion's Health to 1 this turn. [0 mana, Common]