With the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods and game formats, the wiki has switched over to Standard format.
The preferred format for new and advanced players alike, most card lists will from now on only show cards valid in Standard format, making it easier for readers to find the information they're looking for.
For those interested in Wild format, Wild listings can now be found on subpages, such as Deathrattle/Wild format, linked just above main card listings, and Wild strategy and tips are still featured in our articles.
Change a minion's Health to 1.
Never play 'Hide and Go Seek' with a Hunter.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Hunter's Mark x 2 are a reward for raising a hunter to level 6.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Useful when used with any card that can deal 1 damage to a target (like Elven Archer). Best used on high health enemy minions to maximize the effectiveness of the card. Also, because it sets a minion's maximum and current health both to 1 (leaving the minion effectively undamaged), Hunter's Mark removes Enrage effects from damaged minions.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, there you are..." —Sharpshooter Nally
In World of Warcraft, Hunter's Mark was a hunter ability that allows them to place a debuff on a target to take 5% more damaged from ranged attacks, and allows the hunter to see the target even if they are stealthed or invisible.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20674 (2016-04-24): Cost increased from 0 to 1.
- Commentary: "Hunter’s Mark is an important option for Hunters, but it’s too efficient at 0 mana. We are increasing its cost to 1."
- Patch 220.127.116.1190 (2013-10-02): Now a permanent enchantment.
- Previously: Change a minion's Health to 1 this turn. [0 mana, Common]