Change a minion's Health to 1.
Never play 'Hide and Go Seek' with a Hunter.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Hunter's Mark x 2 are a reward for raising a hunter to level 6.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Useful when used with any card that can deal 1 damage to a target (like Elven Archer). Best used on high health enemy minions to maximize the effectiveness of the card. Also, because it sets a minion's maximum and current health both to 1 (leaving the minion effectively undamaged), Hunter's Mark removes Enrage effects from damaged minions.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, there you are..." —Sharpshooter Nally
In World of Warcraft, Hunter's Mark was a hunter ability that allows them to place a debuff on a target to take 5% more damaged from ranged attacks, and allows the hunter to see the target even if they are stealthed or invisible.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5274 (2016-04-24): Cost increased from 0 to 1.
- Commentary: "Hunter’s Mark is an important option for Hunters, but it’s too efficient at 0 mana. We are increasing its cost to 1."
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2013-10-02): Now a permanent enchantment.
- Previously: Change a minion's Health to 1 this turn. [0 mana, Common]