|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.
These are the brainy murlocs. It turns out that doesn’t mean much.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Grimscale Oracle x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
At 1 mana for a 1/1 minion, Grimscale Oracle is a must in any Murloc rushing deck. With its passive of +1 Attack to all other friendly Murlocs, it can easily make the game get out of hand. This card coupled with Coldlight Seer can easily win games for you.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff or gain buffs from friendly Murlocs:
- Grimscale Oracle - Your other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give your other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - Your other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Lore[edit | edit source]
Grimscale Oracles are Grimscale tribe murlocs found in the blood elf starting area Eversong Woods, along the Golden Strand. Killing and obtaining loot from them is the objective of two quests in the area.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19981 (2016-10-20): Card text now reads "Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack."