|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
ALL other Murlocs have +1 Attack.
These are the brainy murlocs. It turns out that doesn’t mean much.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Grimscale Oracle x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
At 1 mana for a 1/1 minion, Grimscale Oracle is a must in any Murloc rushing deck. With its passive of +1 attack to every other Murloc that you have, it can easily make the game get out of hand. This card coupled with Coldlight Seer can easily win games for you. Care must be taken when using this card however, since it boosts the attack of the opponent's murlocs as well as your own, should they have any.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype OR gain buffs from Murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Lore[edit | edit source]
Grimscale Oracles are Grimscale tribe murlocs found in the blood elf starting area Eversong Woods, along the Golden Strand. Killing and obtaining loot from them is the objective of two quests in the area.