|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you cast a spell, draw a card.
He used to run the black market auction house, but there was just too much violence and he had to move.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Gadgetzan Auctioneer can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Gadgetzan Auctioneer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Gadgetzan Auctioneer||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Strong when used in combination with multiple low cost spells. Gadgetzan Auctioneer synergizes best with Miracle Rogue and Freeze Mage, giving a lot of card draw in the late game, allowing for efficient combo-effects.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I got the best deals anywhere.
- Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh, time to pay!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Capital of the Steamwheedle Cartel and home to goblinhood's finest engineers, alchemists, and merchants, the neutral goblin trading outpost of Gadgetzan is the only spot of civilization in the entire desert of Tanaris. Why the goblins chose to build their trading town in such an inhospitable location is anyone's guess, but here weary explorers can find many modern amenities, as well as a place to escape from the blistering sun and other dangers of the desert.
- Rising out of the northern Tanaris desert, Gadgetzan (Gadgetzar or Gadgetar in some tongues) is the headquarters of the Steamwheedle Cartel, the largest of the Goblin Cartels. Although it used to be surrounded by desert, since the Shattering it is now a prime beachfront property. Some of the best goblin engineers, miners and alchemists ply their trade here. The goblins believe in profit above loyalty, thus Gadgetzan is considered neutral territory in the Horde/Alliance conflict. Anyone with a fat wallet or services to offer is welcome in Gadgetzan. Both governments officially recognize goblin neutrality, and for those who don't, the streets are heavily patrolled by goblin bruisers ready to pound to a pulp anyone disrupting their trade by instigating conflict.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art depicts Krixel Pinchwhistle, a goblin vintage PvP gear vendor located in the Netherstorm. He is related to Vixton Pinchwhistle, whose art is used for Booty Bay Bodyguard.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16834 (2014-12-04): Now costs 6 (up from 5)