|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Inspire: Gain Windfury this turn.
Check it out. You can do barrel rolls on this thing.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Dragonhawk Rider||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's Inspire effect grants Windfury for the current turn, after which it will be lost. However, the effect can be activated repeatedly to regain Windfury.
- If the minion has permanent Windfury, the Inspire effect will not override and remove it.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Dragonhawk Rider is a great early game minion in Inspire decks. If not dealt with early, he can deal substantial damage because of Windfury, and can be very powerful if buffed with spells such as Rockbiter Weapon or Blessing of Kings, or auras such as those of Dire Wolf Alpha, Flametongue Totem or Stormwind Champion, in the advanced stages of the game.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Hey! I can see my house from here! Hahaha.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Dragonhawk Riders are aerial troops of the blood elves, fulfilling similar roles as dwarven griffon riders, troll bat riders, orcish wyvern riders, and night elven hippogryph riders. It's not clear why a goblin is riding the dragonhawk instead of a blood elf.
- From Wowpedia:
- Dragonhawks are flying creatures native to Quel'Thalas and tamed by the blood elves of Quel'Thalas, the forest trolls of Zul'Aman and the Highvale group of high elves. They are deft predators that rend their foes with razor-sharp talons. Dragonhawks are among the deadliest known predators. They are able to spot prey from great distances, rush in, and rend with both talon and beak.
- Dragonhawks liberated from troll enslavement are considered among the most loyal of all their kin.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.