|Tags:||Area of effect|
Give your minions Stealth until your next turn.
Rogues conceal everything but their emotions. You can't get 'em to shut up about feelings.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a minion already has Stealth when you cast Conceal, the minion will not lose Stealth on the next turn (assuming it has not attacked or otherwise had the effect removed). This is because it does not gain the 'Conceal' enchantment.
- If your opponent casts Conceal then you steal an affected minion (such as by using Sylvanas Windrunner), the minion will still unstealth at the start of your opponent's turn. (Before Patch 126.96.36.19974 (WotOG patch), it would unstealth at the start of the newest controller's turn regardless of number of steals.) 
- A minor bug causes the 'Conceal' buff to not remove itself from a minion's list of enchantments until the next turn, even if the minion attacks, losing the effect itself. If the minion afterwards gains permanent Stealth, such as due to a One-eyed Cheat activation, the buff will remove the permanent Stealth. (Finicky Cloakfield also has this bug.)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Conceal is most commonly used as a way to protect your minions by preventing your opponent from trading for them. Conceal's stealth effect disables any taunt on the selected minions, and does not protect your minions from area of effect (AoE) spells.
Conceal has great synergy with Doomsayer, together they make for a very cheap board wipe.
Conceal's Stealth effect is removed by attacking. This has two major consequences:
- If you want to attack with certain minions, but still have them stealthed through your opponent's next turn, you need to attack with them first, then use Conceal.
- If you want to stealth all of your minions except for certain ones (such as taunt minions, which you wish to continue taunting), use Conceal to stealth them first, then attack with them, removing the stealth effect and allowing to act as taunts next turn.
Lore[edit | edit source]
This card is named for the WoW rogue ability Shroud of Concealment, which is used to stealth nearby party members.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Now costs 1 mana, up from 0.
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Wording changed to "Give your minions Stealth until your next turn." Now costs 0 mana, down from 1.
- Patch 184.108.40.20688 (2013-06-22): Now costs 1 mana, up from 0.
- Previously: Give a friendly minion Stealth. [0 mana, Common]
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1qeAm7Qjs Tested in Patch 220.127.116.1186 (TGT patch)
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).