|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related|
Battlecry: Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health.
The Coldlight murlocs reside in the darkest pits of the Abyssal Depths. So no, there's no getting away from murlocs.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Coldlight Seer can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Coldlight Seer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Coldlight Seer||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
To maximize its effectiveness, play the Coldlight Seer after any other murlocs you want to buff. The +2 health won't be applied to murlocs summoned afterwards.
Note that the Seer affects all murlocs in play, including your enemy's.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype OR gain buffs from Murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield