|Tags:||Area of effect, Murloc-related|
Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.
The Coldlight murlocs reside in the darkest pits of the Abyssal Depths. So no, there's no getting away from murlocs.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Coldlight Seer can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Coldlight Seer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Coldlight Seer||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
To maximize its effectiveness, play the Coldlight Seer after any other Murlocs you want to buff. The +2 Health won't be applied to Murlocs summoned afterwards.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
These cards can be used to buff or gain buffs from friendly Murlocs:
- Grimscale Oracle - Your other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give your other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - Your other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield
Lore[edit | edit source]
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5281 (2016-10-20): Card text now reads "Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health."