Deal 3 damage to a minion and the enemy hero.
"Cobra Shot" hurts way, way, way more than "Cobra Cuddle."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Cobra Shot||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
- First, it deals damage to the target minion, queuing and resolving triggers;
- Then, it deals damage to the enemy hero, queuing and resolving triggers.
- Cobra Shot will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is expensive, relatively inefficient and in most situations inferior to Explosive Shot. In constructed it can only be effective in Face Hunter decks for minion elimination plus face damage. Its only use in Arena is when you are starved of quick targeted damage.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
Patch 18.104.22.16834 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).