Give a friendly minion +2 Attack and Charge.
"Guys! Guys! Slow down!" - some kind of non-warrior minion
- This article is about the card. For the ability see Charge (ability).
How to get[edit | edit source]
Charge (card) x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
For 3 mana this card may seem expensive, but with the right target it can be very useful. Windfury minions such as Thrallmar Farseer and Windfury Harpy work well for this purpose, allowing you to deal massive instant damage to the enemy hero - provided they don't have any Taunts on the board. Minions with high Attack and a low cost are very effective, such as a 0 mana Molten Giant.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "A charge is one of those things that always ends badly for someone."
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12458 (2014-1-16): Has been reworked and now costs 3 mana. The card’s new power reads: Give a friendly minion +2 Attack and Charge.
- Patch 126.96.36.19940 (April or May 2013): Text changed from "Give your minions Charge this turn" to "Give a friendly minion Charge".
- Previously: Give your minions Charge this turn. [0 mana, Spell, Free]