With the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods and game formats, the wiki has switched over to Standard format.
The preferred format for new and advanced players alike, most card lists will from now on only show cards valid in Standard format, making it easier for readers to find the information they're looking for.
For those interested in Wild format, Wild listings can now be found on subpages, such as Deathrattle/Wild format, linked just above main card listings, and Wild strategy and tips are still featured in our articles.
Give a friendly minion +2 Attack and Charge.
"Guys! Guys! Slow down!" - some kind of non-warrior minion
- This article is about the card. For the ability see Charge (ability).
How to get[edit | edit source]
Charge (card) x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
For 3 mana this card may seem expensive, but with the right target it can be very useful. Windfury minions such as Thrallmar Farseer and Windfury Harpy work well for this purpose, allowing you to deal massive instant damage to the enemy hero - provided they don't have any Taunts on the board. Minions with high Attack and a low cost are very effective, such as a 0 mana Molten Giant.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "A charge is one of those things that always ends badly for someone."
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20658 (2014-1-16): Has been reworked and now costs 3 mana. The card’s new power reads: Give a friendly minion +2 Attack and Charge.
- Patch 220.127.116.1140 (April or May 2013): Text changed from "Give your minions Charge this turn" to "Give a friendly minion Charge".
- Previously: Give your minions Charge this turn. [0 mana, Spell, Free]