He just wants a hug. A sloppy... slimy... hug.
How to get
Bluegill Warrior x 2 are automatically included in all players' collections.
Bluegill Warrior is essentially a Murloc Raider with Charge, for a cost of 1 additional mana. The murlocs' strength mostly comes from synergy with other murlocs, so if you are going to use it outside of a murloc deck you will lose a significant part of its potential value. By itself it is 2 points of instant directed damage for 2 mana. If the Warrior removes an enemy minion before dying, this can usually be considered a fair trade, and if the Warrior survives, it can be even more useful. However, its 1 Health means it is usually unlikely to survive too long without a Taunt or Health buff.
Overall, this card is most useful in murloc decks (which usually include all available murlocs anyway) and has limited value in other decks. However, it can serve as a handy form of almost guaranteed damage, especially for decks lacking in removal.
These cards can be used to buff other minions of the same subtype OR gain buffs from Murlocs on the field:
- Grimscale Oracle - ALL other Murlocs gain +1 Attack
- Coldlight Seer - (Battlecry) Give ALL other Murlocs +2 Health
- Murloc Warleader - ALL other Murlocs have +2/+1
- Murloc Tidecaller - Whenever a Murloc is summoned, gain +1 attack
- Old Murk-Eye - Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield