From Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Wiki
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Minions with Auto-Attack cannot be commanded to attack. Instead, they deal damage automatically at the end of the owner's turn to those of the opponent's minions across from them.
- Despite the ability's name, some, such as White Bishop do not attack at all, but rather restore Health. These do not follow the usual rules for targeting, but directly follow their card text.
- If both players have an uneven number of pieces on the board, Auto-Attack minions except those on the edges will deal damage to both minions across from them.
- If an Auto-Attack minion has no minions directly or diagonally across from it, it will deal damage to the enemy hero.
- As with all end-of-turn effects, minions which have taken fatal damage will not be removed until all pieces have completed their auto-attacks.
Cards[edit | edit source]
Below are all current boss cards with the Auto-Attack ability.
|By minion type|
|By effect type|
|By card set|