Battlecry: Change an enemy minion's Attack to 1.
The Aldor hate two things: the Scryers and smooth jazz.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Aldor Peacekeeper||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry will reduce the target's Attack to exactly 1, even if the target's Attack is boosted because of a minion-specific enchantment or effect. For instance, Raging Worgen's Attack will change to exactly 1 even if it is Enraged at the time. However, Attack granted by auras (such as that of Raid Leader) will not be taken into account, allowing them to maintain the minion's Attack higher than 1 despite the effect.
- Most card text and abilities are unaffected by the Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry. For example, Lightspawn's Attack will remain equal to its Health.
- Minions can receive further enchantments after being subjected to Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry. For example, a Core Hound that has had its Attack reduced from 9 to 1 by an Aldor Peacekeeper might then receive the Battlecry effect of a Defender of Argus, resulting in an Attack of 2.
- As with any enchantment, the effects of the Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry can be removed using Silences. This can be useful for countering the effect upon powerful minions.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Aldor Peacekeeper's Battlecry can be used to make it easier to remove tough enemy minions. This is very useful for getting rid of enemy minions with high Health and Taunt. Venture Co. Mercenary and Fel Reaver are particularly good targets, since the minion will become much less threatening while still negatively affecting its owner.
An interesting mechanic is that Aldor Peacekeeper will not affect minions with an Attack of zero, saying they are "not a valid target." This includes Lightwell, Silenced Lightspawn, Totems, or the trash minions summoned by Gothik the Harvester.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Follow the rules.
- Last warning!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- An ancient order of draenei priests once run by Velen, the Aldor are currently led by High Priestess Ishanah. They are servants of the naaru in Shattrath City known as the Sha'tar. Rivals of the Scryers.